BBNaija's Eric raises a legal team against Pulse for defaming character over allegations that he was arrested for scamming people with a fake BBN slot.

Mightysblog

I was not arrested neither do I indulged in such accusation, my legal team and I are taking actions-BBNaija Eric says after Pulse news alleged that he was arrested in the UK for scamming people for fake BBN slot. 




Reality TV star, Eric Oshiokhai has raised legal team against news and event covering firm, Pulse over article of him been arrested for defrauding people for Big Brother Naija entry slot.


''My legal team and I have been alerted on an article posted on 14th of December by @Pulsenigeria247 defaming my character and telling lies about my alleged arrest in the UK which was totally false. I was not arrested in the UK, they are all lies. 


My legal team is taking actions on reaching out to the appropriate blog to correct the misconception they have created in the minds of the general public or face legal action''





Comments