- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Mightysblog
See photos below;
Nigerian mother calls out Indomie company for downsizing to baby's hand level
She wrote;
"Ok....quick one!
Later una go say na demarketing, I call it, calling to account. Since Naija govt has zero interest in looking at anything that affects the citizens, we do it ourselves.
Biko, help me tag indomie people until they show up.
Indomie this is a pack of 70g noodles we bought in carton today...
I was shocked when Ebube brought it to show me and ask me what happened to the indomie pack...I dey look am, him dey look me.
He then says its gotten too small, so he cant cook the number they normally cook, dem go increase am.
I collected the pack and truly....I was shocked to see it in my palm.
So I said lemme ask....biko @indomie_nigeria is this STILL 70g? I looked round the pack to see if u guys have corrected the pack to 50g, only to see the regular 70g...
So, are u saying the contents still weigh the same or we dey lie???
We bought the carton for 3,200...this pack is so small it's in my palm.
Did my sense of measurement grow bigger that the pack looks small in my hand???
This is terrible. Increasing prices, reducing quantity without reducing it on the pack...
Abeg, I need answer to this question, no be only una dey sell noodles o!!!!
We have been loyal from the day indomie hit the stores, but this is terrible...
Ebube said maybe they are saving cos of the millions u promised in ur promo...is that true??
Dear @indomie_nigeria we await answers!
Iwe ne ewem bad!!!!
Asa Iwe Oku!"
Later una go say na demarketing, I call it, calling to account. Since Naija govt has zero interest in looking at anything that affects the citizens, we do it ourselves.
Biko, help me tag indomie people until they show up.
Indomie this is a pack of 70g noodles we bought in carton today...
I was shocked when Ebube brought it to show me and ask me what happened to the indomie pack...I dey look am, him dey look me.
He then says its gotten too small, so he cant cook the number they normally cook, dem go increase am.
I collected the pack and truly....I was shocked to see it in my palm.
So I said lemme ask....biko @indomie_nigeria is this STILL 70g? I looked round the pack to see if u guys have corrected the pack to 50g, only to see the regular 70g...
So, are u saying the contents still weigh the same or we dey lie???
We bought the carton for 3,200...this pack is so small it's in my palm.
Did my sense of measurement grow bigger that the pack looks small in my hand???
This is terrible. Increasing prices, reducing quantity without reducing it on the pack...
Abeg, I need answer to this question, no be only una dey sell noodles o!!!!
We have been loyal from the day indomie hit the stores, but this is terrible...
Ebube said maybe they are saving cos of the millions u promised in ur promo...is that true??
Dear @indomie_nigeria we await answers!
Iwe ne ewem bad!!!!
Asa Iwe Oku!"
Comments
The rate at Indomie company reduces their package is alarming despite the high rate of increment in price
ReplyDelete