"Some people will be happy when I am no more"-Singer Tiwa Savage says days after her intimate video went viral.

Mightybloghelp

"I was sad at the passing of my dad and 44 but at least they are no longer in this cruel place"-Tiwa Savage



Days after the intimate video went viral, singer Tiwa Savage sent a creepy message, expressing how sad she was when her father and her friend 44 died a few weeks ago and how relived it was to not be a part of the cruel world.

The mother of one, who is in her forties wrote this through her instastory.

Adding that some people will be happy when she is gone.

She wrote;
"I was sad at the passing of my dad and 44 but at least they are no longer in this cruel place, some people will be happy when I am no more"



Comments

  1. tiwa Savage I want to ask you a question my lovely sister
    1) what kind of challenges have you faced in your life
    2) how many times have you faced those kind of challenges in your life
    3) and those times you're facing those challenges if you have how do you feel and how did you handle it
    4) when you are battling with these challenges how bold and sound and courageous are you then
    if you can able to answer this my questions if you have faced a challenges why can't you overcome this one?
    my sister challenges is like when moon and rain battling and that time rain will be falling moon must be shining until one of them win
    I want to make this like a threat to you.
    if you allow this challenge that I see as nothing where you down I will not forgive you.
    only thing that will make you feel that this thing that happened is a big thing if you have it in mind as a big thing face this challenge of yours before he faced you you are into music still be a teacher a comedian a counselor to your challenge take care of yourself and I hope you understand what I mean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment